Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ciara Out To Get Keri


Earlier today, Ciara released the viral video for “Basic Instinct (You Got Me)” where she clearly is throwing shots at someone…but who?

After listening to the unedited version of the record over at Prophet Blog, it’s clear that she’s going in on Keri Hilson. I guess that “Turning Me On” remix left a bad taste in her mouth.

She raps:

See I was out buying Chanel bags, while I was doing that you turned up your swag (you got me)/ Yup, caught me slippin’, but get your hustle on shawty I ain’t trippin’/I let ya in the game free / shawty whole album sound just like me/ Say you weren’t talkin’ bout me, but I know that you was talkin’ bout me

Sounds like Keri got a bish madder than a mutha f*cka…

I wonder why she changed the words? If you are gonna go in…might as well go all the way in…

*popcorn*

Check Out the Song!

No comments:

Post a Comment