Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eve vs. Nicki Minaj



Eve speaks on if she’s intimidated by Nicki Minaj’s come up. Via Vibe

“Trust me, no one’s competition for me and that sounds cocky but I seriously live in such an Eve world. And not in a crazy-everything-is-me-bubble, it’s just that I’m building an empire,” the 31-year-old says. “I go on Twitter and people say ‘Yo, knock Nicki Minaj out of the box, but ultimately we’re all helping each other and I’m happy seeing these chicks in the game. It’s too much testosterone. When I see another female, my immediate reaction is not ‘Oh I gotta go and get my shit right.’ I got 900 other things going on. I can’t keep worrying about what’s coming up behind me.”

Well, I can’t say that I’m not excited about Eve’s return to the rap game. This could get interesting…

Her new album “Lip Lock” is set to hit stores later this year.

Spotted @ SOHH

No comments:

Post a Comment