Monday, June 14, 2010

Fantasia Album Art & Track List


1. I’m Doin’ Me
2. Bittersweet
3. Man of the House
4. Who’s Been Lovin’ You
5. Collard Greens & Cornbread
6. Teach Me
7. Move On Me
8. Trust Him
9. The Thrill Is Gone feat. Cee-Lo
10. Falling In Love Tonight
11. Even Angels
12. I’m Here

R&B/Soul singer Fantasia is getting ready to release her brand new studio album entitled, "Back To Me." It features promo single, "Even Angels," as well as the first official soul single "Bittersweet." Above is the official cover and track listing to the album and I'm liking the look of the cover. Fantasia's voice is great and this is one of the R&B releases I've been looking forward to. I am a bit surprised that recent leaks like "Bounce Back," "Never" and "On And On" are not on the album but I'm sure the album should be a treat. "Back To Me" will be released July 25th.

~Love,Dummie~

No comments:

Post a Comment