Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Speaks on The Murders of Her Mother, Brother & Nephew




Jennifer Hudson broke her silence on the murders of her mother, brother and nephew during an interview with VH1′s Behind the Music.

It was surreal. It was like I was outside of myself. I would pray when I got up in the morning and pray before I laid down at night. If I didn’t, I would wake up depress and the day wouldn’t go right. I didn’t watch any TV. I didn’t even want to know what was going on because I already had enough to deal with.

I remember being asked to do a film around that same time and I was like, ‘I have to get adjusted to who I am now. I can’t be another character if I don’t know who I am’


In the segment that aired Monday, she said her son has helped her heal and he reminds her so much of her nephew.

“[My son] makes me feel like the most special person on earth. I want him to get the same love and the same upbringing my mother gave us.”


I can’t imagine having to deal with a tragedy such as hers in the public eye. I’m glad to see she is staying strong…



~Love,Dummie~

No comments:

Post a Comment