Friday, June 18, 2010

Sean Garrett Calls New Rihanna Album “Exciting” & “Happy”


In a recent interview with MTV News, producer Sean Garrett revealed that Rihanna’s upcoming LP will feature the model’s happier side. Garrett stated that he intends to take the industry’s most revered puppet back to the “fun” sound of her hit ‘Pon De Replay’. Check out what he had to say below:


“I can definitely say that her album is definitely gonna be way more exciting, happy,” Garrett told MTV News. “I hope she doesn’t mind me saying this. I love Rihanna. She’s fun, she’s like a sister, and I tend to think she doesn’t really take herself too seriously. And I think that’s what this album is gonna be about.

“Remember when Rihanna was just the little girl from the island and she was just having fun with ‘Pon de Replay’ and enjoying life?” Garrett continued. “It always seemed like, ‘Dag, she has that thing.‘ And it wasn’t so serious until the incident happened. And everything became so serious. That’s just life. But I’m just happy to see her back. And I can definitely say the records that we’ve been working on are very positive and very explosive. Heavy in the club.”

So does this mean Rihanna will be retiring her collection of leather panties, fishnet stockings and giant shoulder pads? That might not be a good idea. How else will were team distract people from her blatant lack of talent?

~Love,Dummie~

No comments:

Post a Comment