Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Diddy On Lil Kim And Nicki Minaj Beef


P.Diddy sat down with Vibe Magazine to speak about the Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim Beef heres what the article had to say:

With his Dirty Money group album, Last Train To Paris, meeting its long delayed release today, the former shiny suit man has a lot to celebrate.

Keeping the positivity at an all time high, Diddy stopped through the Funkmaster Flex Show in New York City and responded to the ongoing feud between Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj.
“My take on the whole situation is that I love Lil Kim no matter what’s going on or what’s being said. Kim has definitely had some responsibility for my success,” Diddy told Flex. “Me working with Nicki Minaj has nothing to do with going against Kim.”

However, the Bad Boy mogul admitted that he wouldn’t interfere as long as the two dueling rappers kept everything on wax.

“I wouldn’t be around Nicki if I ever heard anything negative said about Kim. But when it comes to just being an emcee, that’s where I got to just stand back. If they want to do things and be emcees that’s they business,” he continued. “I’m not with no negativity and I’m not with no beef. I love both of them.”

Diddy maintains that even with his business ties to Nicki, Lil Kim will always hold a place in his heart and in a perfect world he would like to see the two collaborate.


~Love, Kid Martian~

No comments:

Post a Comment