Friday, February 25, 2011

Rihanna Reads Ciara Via Twitter


Sooo! my little black cell phone was ambushed by tweets by Friends, and Rihanna, and as I read them I seen that Ms. Rihanna was Going for Ciara, So I did mt research.

On Tonight episode of "E! Fashion Police" Rihanna became the topic, and of course it was FASHION but Ciara had to say something not having anything to with fasion speaking on Rihanna Personality Watch Below:


Little after that Rihanna Got Mad!


Rihanna: My bad Cici Did I Forget to tip u?

Ciara: Trust me Rhianna you don't wanna see me on stage

Rihanna: You Gangsta Huh? Haaaa

Rihanna: Good Luck On Booking that stage you speak of

Ciara: pure comedy...

Rihanna: Ciara baby, I love u girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup

Ciara: Rhi u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. you threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person


|Side Note|I'm Still Wondering Why Was Ciara On "E! Fashion Police" Why Not Rihanna. Rihanna is more Fashion Forward
~Love, Kid Martian~

No comments:

Post a Comment