Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"I'm Bi-Sexual" Said By Jessie J

Jessie J has taken the world by storm with her undeniable talent. Yet, in an industry where the more accessible you are, the more successful you are, the Essex-bred belter has decided to open up about her sexuality.

No secret to her British fans, J has spoken on being Bi-Sexual previously. However, the ‘Price Tag’ singer does so for the first time on a US platform in OUT’s ‘Hot List’.

On being bi-sexual but refusing to turn her sexuality into some kind of crusade:

“If you love somebody and they’re the same sex as you, you should be able to marry them and you should be able to have children with them, but I don’t feel that sexuality should define anyone…Everybody’s life is their own and they have their own faith and religion and sexuality, and I don’t think I want to shove anything down people’s throats.”


The powerhouse also spoke on being under-the-radar in the States:

On her still somewhat under-the-radar persona in the US:

“It’s quite nice to be able to walk around without people wanting a picture or running over to me…I recently had a bit of a panic attack [in London], like a moment of I can’t go out by myself anymore!“…”At the end of the day I’ve spent seven years preparing for this, and if I wasn’t aware of the fact that your independence gets taken away and that your life isn’t the same, then I couldn’t really do the job…You’ve just got to embrace it.”

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment