
So While I Was On My Late Night Facebook Wonders I Dear Friend Of Mine Post a Video On Her Wall. The Video Was Of A Freshmen In College By The Name Of Jasmine Mans Reciting A Poem. "I'm Just Gone Call It "Barbie" In The Poem She Is Speaking To And About Ms.Young Money Also Known As Nicki Minaj. The Poem It Talking About Nicki Minaj, And how She Is Try To Represent Females In The Rap Game But Also Selling Herself Out. Some People Might Say That Jasmine Is Trowing Shade Because She Uses Nicki's Antics As Well As Line From Her Raps Like "Itty Bitty Piggy" And "5 Star Chick" One Of The Video Viewers On Youtube Stated
" she was mostly tellin Nicki to stand up for women cause there arent many in the game... if u gonna represent us do it right and Jasmine just did it right.... she was also sayin that Nicki can do better and u dont have to sale yourself to make it... i like some of Nicki's music but Jasmine is right"
How I Personally Feel About The Poem? I Feel That She Is Speaking From The Heart. There Is A Part In Her Poem That Says "Barbie Your Miseducated On the Game And I'm not Talking About No Lauyrn Hill" (Don't Quote Me) That Part Had Me Flipping Out. Check It Out Below.
~Love, Kid Martian~
No comments:
Post a Comment