Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lil Wayne Denies 5th Child On The Way, Plus Quits Twitter? Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Lil Wayne Denies 5th Child On The Way, Plus Quits Twitter?




According to MTV, Lil Wayne is denying he has a fifth child on the way by Young Money artist Shanell:

In a statement the Lollipop star said: “Let me clear up this rumor, man: Shanell is not pregnant from me.”

Speaking to MTV News US Shanell- who is signed to Wayne’s Young Money label- said: “Basically it came from a corny rumor that escalated. First I was dating him, then I was his girlfriend, then we were getting married, then we were settling down and now I’m pregnant. It’s so foolish we haven’t paid it any attention. I don’t care about the rumors, but I just want people to know that I’m not pregnant. I’ve got an album coming out, I’m a dancer, I’m in shape and children are not anywhere in my future”

In other news, after a string of tweets about LOVE followed by a twitter trending topic #lilwaynedeeptweets, Lil Wayne announced he may stop tweeting last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment