Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Bitch Please I Don't Want No Photo With You"


According to Necole Bitchie (My Idol)So I got a call from one of my “industry friends” in New York last week and they were very excited about an upcoming shoot they were working on with singers Janelle Monae and Teyana Taylor. The two were supposed to do a very hot shoot for the Cover of Bleu Magazine which was also being filmed for Oxygen’s new show titled “Stylin”. However, a day before the shoot was to take place, Janelle Monae’s people called and pulled out of the shoot.

Their Reason For Canceling: They felt as though an artist of Janelle’s caliber should not shoot with Teyana Taylor.

Shade?

Anyway, I was told that Teyana showed up to the shoot and it turned out very Donna Summerish = FIERCE! Meanwhile she had no idea why Janelle did not show up to the shoot. Woops!

That cover would have been hot! Oh well…



No comments:

Post a Comment