Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Janelle Monae On The Cover Honey Magazine

Singer Janelle Monae covers the latest issue of Honey Magazine. Inside she talks about why she wears a tuxedo, dating and being signed to Diddy.


What does your closet look like? Is the tux really your daily uniform?
“Exactly like that. I bathe in it, I swim in it, and I could be buried in it. A tux is such a standard uniform, it’s so classy and it’s a lifestyle I enjoy. The tux keeps me balanced. I look at myself as a canvas. I don’t want to cloud myself with too many colors or I’ll go crazy. It’s an experiment I’m doing. I think I want to be in the Guinness Book of World Records.”

Do you find time to date?
“I do. I think that love is very beautiful and it’s an energy that I love having. I do date and I do have someone that I love. Someone that understands me very well and encourages me to be the best person and artist I can be. I couldn’t ask for a better android.”






No comments:

Post a Comment