Monday, June 28, 2010

John Legend Hits Out At ‘Hairline’ Critics


Following last night’s BET Awards, John Legend was the subject of Twitter fodder, after his hairline (yes you read right) became a trending topic on the popular site.

It turns out, though, that the Grammy winner is none too impressed with the situation. Check out his response, ironically made on Twitter literally minutes ago, after the jump…


My hairline has been the same since I was a kid. Can’t believe some people are obsessing about it now. I’ve been famous for 6 yrs now.

And to the haters, I’m still smarter, more talented, more successful and better looking than u. So fall back.

Sorry y’all. Couldn’t believe my hairline was a trending topic. Get a life!

And to the rest of y’all, I love you and thanks for the support. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming….


While I expected a more refined response from John ( and found his tit-for-tat antics a lil playground-ish), this kinda underscores the fact that celebs are human-beings too.

~Love,Dummie~

No comments:

Post a Comment