Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nicki Minaj & Willow Smith Perform On New Years' Rocking Eve



Nicki performed "Save Me," live at New Years' Rocking Eve. Snicki did a very good job of handling one of my favorite records off of her album, "Pink Friday," live. She sounded decent and the crowd seemed to love it. With "Moment 4 Life" picking up speed on the charts, I sure do hope that "Save Me" and "Roman's Revenge" follow as the next two official singles.



Mistress Willow took to the stage to give a performance of her club anthem, "Whip My Hair." The energetic 9-year-old did a good job of delivering the single live once again. Although I do think that some parts that she 'sung' were not fully live but pre-recorded. It's all good though, I'm looking forward to seeing her transforming the magic she has on "Whip My Hair" into a full fledged album.

~Love, Kid Martian~

No comments:

Post a Comment