Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beyonce Titles Her New Album....

Drum roll please. After months of waiting, the world must wait no longer for Beyonce has finally confirmed the name of her new album.

The title of Beyonce’s new album has been confirmed as ‘4′.

Speaking to Billboard magazine, the budding legend explained, “We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It’s the day I was born. My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date”

She also went on to discuss her decision to part ways with her father and his management company, “It’s not that anything bad happened between us. My family has my support always, and they support me, but when you’ve been working with the same people for 15 years, it’s natural to eventually have your own ideas.”

Also revealing, “We were at a point where we’d do so much from each other, and now it’s exciting for me to do this on my own and hire my own team. I’ve started managing myself”

It is now safe to say that the force that is a Beyonce promotional campaign has begun. You ready?!

No comments:

Post a Comment