Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rick Ross Teflon Don Album Review!!!!



Rick Ross has Done it Yet Again! Teflon Don Is A Certified Banger

I'm Not A Star: Perfect Intro To An Album! Super Hype To Me the song Is Very cocky but Alot Of his Music "Make My Bitches Tattoo My Logo On There Titties"

Free Mason (ft Jay-Z): This song Is Super Dope! Before Lately I Have Blocked Jay-Z Music From My House Because Of The While "Devil Praising" Rumors But Jay Clear The Shit Up Real Quick On This Track

Tears Of Joy (ft. Cee-Lo Green): This Song To Me Could Have Been Better. But It's Ok To Me It's Wired How He Was A Church Sermon At The Beginning Of The Song And The Start Using Profanity. I have To Say Cee-Lo Voice Sound Wonder As Normal And it Also Give The Song A real Church Feel To It!

Maybach Music III (ft. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu): T.I Kills it As Well As Jadakiss. But To Me Erykah Badu Makes to Song Her Voice Sends Me to A Daze! I Love This Song! This Should Most Def Be His Next Single.

Live Fast, Die Young (ft. Kanye West): Kanye is On The Track As Well As Producing It...... Not Much More To Say! Classic


Super High (feat. Ne-Yo): Well It's The First single Off The Album. To Me This The Best Song To Just Cruz To Or Just Blast For No Damn Reason!


No. 1 (ft. Trey Songz & Diddy): Trey Song Sings The Bridge Sounding Really Hood. Diddy Actually Sounds Descent On The Track Which Is Weird be Cause i Hate when He On Other People Music.


MC Hammer" (ft. Gucci Mane): Another Hood Rich Cocky Song. Then he He Gucci Non Talented Ass On The Track! Ross kills the Track!


B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast)" (ft. Styles P): Single Number 2.....My momma Like This song So It's Good with me Because She Don't Like Nothing!


Aston Martin Music" (ft. Drake & Chrisette Michele): I Love This Fucking Song...Drake Singing Sound Really Good I really Don't Think That Chrisette Michele But If It's Really Her She Sound Extremely Different!


All the Money in the World" (feat. Raphael Saadiq):
Good Song He Starts Talking His Father And Talking About Make His Family Happy (AWWWWW Cute). Pretty Dope Song!

So All Together This Album Is A Most Def GO BUY...The Album Is Lake I Said Before Classic! Can We Say Grammy

~Love,Dummie~

No comments:

Post a Comment